To Initiate Service
Click on the Contract PDF below to open and print or download and print out the simple, no-obligation services agreement. To initiate service, simply:
- Fill in the name and other information regarding your organization;
- Sign and enter the Effective Date of the contract;
- Fill in the authorized user information;
- If you are a non-profit, complete the non-profit sales tax exemption page; and
- Fax the signed contract and authorized user information to 888 609-2029.
Upon receipt of the services agreement, we will set up your online account and email you a copy of the fully executed contract for your records. We will then provide you simple instructions for using your easy-to-use website account for online child abuse awareness and prevention training of your staff and volunteers who come into contact with children or youth.
If you have any questions regarding the services agreement or regarding initiating services, you can either email Mark Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 214 477-5857.